- These Regulations apply to the registration for and participation in Krakus Aires Tango Festival 2024, which will take place April 25–30, 2024 in Krakow.
- Entry to the festival milongas and workshops is possible after prior registration, unless the Organizer decides to sell tickets for individual milongas and workshops at the entrance. You will be informed about tickets at the entrance at www.krakusaires.com
- The organizer reserves the right to make changes in the festival program.
AUTHORIZATION TO REPRODUCE PHYSICAL LIKENESS
- Participants grant to Krakus Aires Tango Festival, its representatives, employees, agents and assigns, the irrevocable and unrestricted right to use, reproduce and publish photographs or videos, including image and likeness of the participants for editorial, advertising or any other festivals’ marketing purpose and in any manner and medium; to alter the same without restriction, and to copyright the same.
The participant has the right to ask the organizer to remove photos or videos with his image, and the organizer will respond to this request.
- The participant may not publish videos from the maestros shows without consulting the organizers.
- Registration for the festival can only be made using the form on the website www.krakusaires.com in accordance with the registration schedule, starting from January 12, 2024.
- Participants will be able to register in one of three rounds: from 12/01/2024 to 19/01/2024, from 29/01/2024 to 29/02/2024, and from 25/03/2024 to 5/04/2024.
- After receiving the application form, an email reply will be generated automatically (therefore please make sure that the address it is entered correctly and is up-to-date). The reply is not equal to admission to the festival, but only information that the form has been completed correctly. Please refrain from organizing travel and accommodation until you receive the final confirmation of participation after making the payment.
- The festival is a balanced event in terms of dance roles, so the organizer makes sure that the number of leaders and followers is equal. Therefore the organizer reserves the right to select participants to meet those criteria. The order in which you submit your application does not matter.
- The organizer will accept your application (or ask you to wait on the waiting list) within 21 days of receiving the application.
Participants will receive an additional email with details of the registration fee and payment method.
- The participant will have 5 days to make the payment, after which the unpaid application will be transferred to a person on the waiting list.
- An automatic message about the payment being credited is the final confirmation of participation in the festival.
- The organizers do not bear the costs of bank commissions, exchange fees, or any other costs related to the execution of the transfer, therefore one is informed that all charges connected with money transfer shall be borne by the payer. If the amount received by the organizers is reduced due to the additional charges incurred by a bank or another intermediary in making payment, the organizers will contact the participant asking for payment of the difference.
- Physical copies of tickets for the festival will be available to collect at the reception desk.
- The confirmed registration in the festival, along with the package of milongs and workshops may be transferred before the festival to another person dancing the same role (leader or following). The organizer should be informed about this change by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A participant who received their tickets in person has the right to resell or bargain away any of their tickets for milongas to a third party who performs the same function in the dance (leader or follower) without notifying the organizers.
- In accordance with the Polish consumer law, the organizer is not obliged to refund the registration fee in the event of the participant’s who resigned from the festival.
- The organizer reserves the right to postpone or cancel the festival. If the event is postponed, the festival fee will be postponed to a new date. The organizer is not responsible for refunds of any travel costs.
- If the festival is canceled, the funds paid by bank transfer are returned to the bank account number from which the payment for the festival was made, unless the participant indicates a different account number by sending the organizer an email from the e-mail account assigned to the order. In case of payment by a payment card, the funds will be returned to the account of the card with which the payment for the festival was made.
- The sale of participation tickets for the Krakus Aires Tango Festival 2024 is carried out by the company named tangonuevo.pl sp. z o.o.
address: Westerplatte 13/3, Kraków 31-033
Under the law of art. 13 par. 1 and 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection, hereinafter: GDPR) (Journal of Laws UE L119 / 1) the following elements have been determined:
Any information provided voluntarily by you, through the website http:/// or by email to the address email@example.com data (name, surname, email, link FB) are administered by the: tangonuevo.pl sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Westerplatte 13/3, Kraków 31-033, (hereinafter: “Firm”).
Your data is used for purposes related to the organization of events (booking, organizational information, data analysis, direct marketing of products and services), organized in connection with the Firm activities
The data provided to the Firm may be transferred to third parties within the European Union and outside this area, if it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you or fulfill the obligations of the Administrator: (accounting firms, airlines, hotels, public authorities, to whom data is transferred by law).
Your data will be processed during the implementation of the event in connection with which those were forwarded, and then for a period of 24 months from the end of the event.
At any time, you have the right to access your data concerning you, rectification, deletion, restricting consent to their processing and requesting their transfer to other entities
Remember that if you have any doubts or will to file a complaint, you can do so at the Personal Data Protection Office https://www.giodo.gov.pl/
The personal data provided by you are not and will not be used for profiling.